JBL Nitrite Test (NO2)
- Easy and reliable monitoring of the water values of aquariums and ponds. Determination of the optimal nitrite value for the filter control in freshwater and seawater
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colouring: fill plastic cuvette with sample water, add reagents to another cuvette, place both cuvettes in holder, read values on colour chart
- When to use: for setting up a new freshwater aquarium: daily for 3 weeks. For initial setup with marine water: once a week. During fish disease or fish mortality.
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium/pond with natural conditions. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package contents: 1 quick test, Nitrite Test NO2. Contents for approx. 50 measurements. Incl. 2 reagents, 2 glass vials with screw cap, syringe, comparator block and colour scale. Refill ingredients available separately