JBL Ammonia Test (NH4)
- Controls the water values in aquariums/ponds easily and reliably. Determines the ideal ammonium/ammonia value for filter checking in fresh and saltwater
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colouring: fill plastic cuvette with sample water, add reagents to another cuvette, place both cuvettes in holder, read values on colour chart, read in pH/NH4 table, how much ammonium has changed into toxic ammonia
- Duration of use: for setting up a new freshwater aquarium: 1 x daily. Initial setup with marine water: once a week. During fish diseases or fish mortality.
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium/pond with natural conditions. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package contents: 1 quick test, Ammonium Test NH4. Contents for approx. 50 measurements. Incl. 3 reagents, 2 glass vials with screw cap, syringe, comparator block and colour scale. Refill reagents available separately