Goose Creek Candles began operations in 1997 and is now a well-respected leading US manufacturer of fragranced candles, room sprays and air fresheners. With facilities in South Carolina and Tennessee they are ideally situated to support the thousands of retailers they service across the US.
Click here to see our stock.
- 100% American hand poured candles jars
- Over 90 different fragrances offered across 10 product ranges:
o 16oz Dual Wicked Essential Candle Jars (Up to 90 hours burn time)
o 24oz Dual Wicked Essential Candle Jars (Up to 150 hours burn time)
o Essential Wax Melts (Up to 80 hours burn time / up to 13 ½ hours per wax section)
o Essential Votives (Up to 15 hours burn time)
o Essential Tea-Lights (Up to 6 hours burn time)
o 24oz Dual Wicked Vintage Folk Art Candle Jars (Up to 150 hours burn time)
o 24oz Dual Wicked Vintage Beautiful Life Candle Jars (Up to 150 hours burn time)
o 20oz Dual Wicked Tumbler (Up to 120 hours burn time)
o Room Sprays (1.5oz and up to 500 sprays)
o Air Fresheners (Last for up to 30 days)
- All Goose Creek candles have at least two wicks, meaning they burn cleaner and generate less soot than the single wick style. They generate more light, less wax residue and pure, clean fragrances. The scents, fragrance throw and burn are excellent. Only refined wax, the richest colours and the finest essential oils are used.
- The candles are handcrafted under strict quality control. Every production batch is randomly tested for colour, aroma and burn profile.
- Unlike many of their competitors Goose Creek have their own in-house fragrance developers and evaluators. Their in-house developers work with world renowned perfumeries to create unique custom formulas to meet the needs and desires of their customers.
- High grade, food quality, paraffin wax is used in all candles.
- Goose Creek wicks are all produced in the US. The wicks are made from solid cotton and in some cases may contain a paper core. Goose Creek never use wicks with a lead core.
- Room Sprays contain the same “safe to breath” fragrance formulation as the candles but pressurised for release in a can.
- Prices are up to 20% less expensive, than other leading brands in this product category.